3.2.12

My favorite fashion magazines!


I love reading fashion magazines, and i get lots of inspiration from them. I've been reading ELLE since I was 11, and I am still buying it every month. Another magazine I am buying often is teenVOGUE. I really like reading teenVogue, and another thing who is good about the magazine is that it's a smaller size than the normal ELLE and VOGUE, so you can always have it with, if you wanna read in the bus, at school or somewhere else.

My third favorite magazine is maria claire. I love reading the french edition who features everything you need to know about fashion, style, beauty, hairstyles and lifestyle, basicly just like ELLE. Some other great things about maria claire is that I am improving my french at the same time enjoying a great magazine, and there is lots of give aways in the magazine and on the website! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar