8.1.12

essie spring 2012 - Occupy Wall Street

Yay, I just so the new essie spring collection for 2012. They are all very colorful and makes me smile. But that does not necessarily means that i would like to wear them. I would only wear one of those in my everyday. It's the light purple one. Or is it light pink? I think that one is really pretty, and i will buy it, as sone as it gets into stores!

Inspired by Wall Street, Essie’s spring 2012 nail pol­ish col­lec­tion is, well, so money. With colour names like Nav­i­gate Her, Orange It’s Obvious, Olé Caliente, A Crewed Interest, Tour de Finance, and To Buy or Not to Buy, it is not hard to guess where essie got her inspiration.

The collection is called Occupy Wall Street, and they will be available in stores from frebruary, to about $8.

1. Navigate Her. 2. A Crewed Interest. 3. To Buy or Not to Buy. 4. Tour de Finance 5. Olé Caliente  6.Orange It’s Obvious!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar